David kelly hat-tricks match worn shirt 93

This is very very rare shirt for newcastle shirt collector
David kelly hat-tricks match worn shirt from the last game
him play for newcastle vs leicester city in barclays league
division one on sunday 9 May 1993 results newcastle win 7-1
Andy cole and David kelly make a hat-tricks, on that day
Kelly worn number 9 shirt and Cole worn number 8 shirt
before Kelly move to Wolverhampton Wanderers and Cole
replace number 9 shirt,

This shirt is just use in only one match from the last game
for season 92-93 before newcastle move to EPL in season 93-94.










2 comments:

Pete said...

I remember this game well as it was the day of my 21st birthday.

I was slightly hungover from my birthday party the night before in the Black Swan on Westgate Road.

On the day we went for a slap-up dinner then ditched the lasses and on to the game. Stood on the Gallowgate with me mates as we had all season and we won 7-1!

Don't suppose you want to sell the shirt?

raygun said...

Hi Pete,
Thank you for your story.
I want to stay there during a time that does.
It's really jealous.